Stay in Touch
Ways to know more about your Friends of Fircroft PTA (FOFPTA)
- Read Fircroft Fortnightly delivered by the school every fortnight directly into your inbox. At the bottom of every publication, there’s always a roundup of what’s happened or coming up with the PTA. Also available to download from the school website here.
- Join the private group Fircroft PTA Facebook group
- follow us on Twitter FircroftPTAEvents @FircroftPTA
- Follow us on Instagram @friends of fircroft
- Come to one of our PTA meetings - Termly PTA meetings are usually held after school on Fridays in the year 6 block, off the junior playground, opposite the Old Nursery. Meetings are in one classroom and a movie club is run in the neighbouring classroom for children of meeting attending parents. See PTA Meetings tab for more information
*NB due to our current climate, we are holding these meetings virtually, using Google Meets, details of which will be circulated ahead of each meeting should you be able to join. Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com
- Sign up to receive PTA meeting minutes (circulated following meetings) and other occasional communications by sending your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speak to other parents in your class or to your PTA Class Rep and ask to join your class/year WhatsApp group. It’s a great way to connect with other parents across your class/year group. The list of Reps are on the PTA Family tab on this website
- We advertise events the playground on the PTA blackboard next to the main entrance/school office, via ParentMail and occasionally we place flyers in book bags (but try to avoid this in an attempt to be as eco as possible)
- We try very hard to communicate to keep you informed on our fundraising focus, what we do, how you can help, money that we raise and what it’s spent on, but if you have any suggestions for improving our communication we are always keen to hear recommendations and advice.