School uniform is compulsory for children from Reception to Year 6. Please note that from September 2021 we will be phasing out white polo shirts and white PE T-shirts.
If you already have have white polo shirts or white PE T-shirts then pupils are able to wear these during our phasing out period. We ask that if you purchase any new shirts that you ensure these are navy blue. We appreciate that many of our pupils may have older siblings who have white shirts that are still in a good condition!
Our school uniform supplier is MyClothing.com and I & A Uniform. By clicking the link, you will be taken to the Fircroft Primary School page. The logo on the items shown on the website is their placeholder logo. Our Fircroft logo will be on the items you order.
You can also visit I and A uniform at 84 Mitcham Road, Tooting, London, SW179NG (Close to Tooting Library in Tooting Broadway). Call or 'whats app' them on 07949713588.
Our school uniform is smart, affordable and flexible:
|Sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo||£9.99 - £12|
|Navy polo shirt for school uniform||£6.50 - £7||
I & A Uniform OR any supplier for plain polo
|Navy blue t-shirt with logo for PE uniform||£5.99|
|Fircroft navy blue fleece (OPTIONAL but recommended in winter or with PE uniform)||£12.99||
|Fircroft reversible navy fleece jacket OPTIONAL||£19.99|
|Fircroft legionnaire cap or navy blue hat (OPTIONAL but recommended in summer for sun protection)||£9.99|
|Navy blue trousers, skirt, shorts or pinafore||various||any supplier|
|Light blue/white gingham summer dresses||various||any supplier|
|White or navy blue socks or navy blue tights||various||any supplier|
|Plain black school shoes or plain black trainers||various||any supplier|
PE and sports uniform
- Fircroft logo PE T-shirt in navy (myclothing.com)
- Navy PE shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Plimsoles or trainers (plain black preferred)
- OPTIONAL: Fircroft navy blue fleece or reversible fleece jacket (myclothing.com)
- OPTIONAL: Fircroft summer cap (myclothing.com)
- SWIMMING: Year 4 and Year 5 pupils should have goggles, a towel and a swimsuit or swim shorts on the days that they do swimming.
- In September 2021 pupils will continue to come to school dressed in their PE kit on the days that they have PE. Please ensure that your child has enough PE kit to wear to school on two days a week. The Fircroft fleece looks really smart with PE kit and keeps children warm on chilly days.
- Book-bag or backpack (myclothing.com)
- Navy blue hijab or headscarf may be worn for religious reasons but must be in navy blue only. Sometimes pupils may feel more comfortable removing their hijab/headscarf during sports/PE lessons. Close fitting hijabs are preferred during sports/PE lessons due to safety.
All available from myclothing.com
- Fircroft water-bottle
- Fircroft navy blue fleece
- Fircroft PE kit bag
- Summer caps and hats
Please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for all weathers as we encourage active outdoor play all year round. Pupils should have a warm coat together with any necessary accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves, sunhats/sun cream as appropriate to accommodate the changeable weather conditions.
- It is a requirement for children’s school uniforms to be labelled with their names and we all want to avoid missing items!
By purchasing your child’s name labels via Stikins they provide us with a 30% commission. Go to https://www.stikins.co.uk/name-labels/ and quote the school reference number 7303 when placing your order. No sewing or ironing required, simply sign up and get stikin'!
- Personalised name stamps. When you order the Deluxe Bundle, and add our code SW17 7PP, you will receive a free White Fabric Pen worth £4.99 and we receive a 15% commission. https://stamptastic.co.uk/
By accepting a place with us you have agreed to support our uniform policy. Thank you for your continued support with adhering to our policy.