The school is very proud of the results of our most recent Ofsted inspection.
The report is in PDF format at the bottom of the page.
The HMI, who visited on 26th April 2017, has agreed with our self-evaluation and formally graded the school as good.
Key points from the letter include:
- The Headteacher and the leadership team have developed a very inclusive school, where pupils of all backgrounds know that they can thrive, develop into confident young people and achieve academic success.
- The impact of teaching on pupils’ learning is consistently strong across the school.
- Pupils enjoy learning, make progress and are proud of their work.
- Children’s learning and progress in early years are a particular highlight.
- Pupils develop a love of learning and experience high expectations.
- Pupils are confident that they are safe.
- Pupils across the ability range are making progress relative to their starting points.
- There is a high level of consistency in the quality of teaching in respect of pupils’ learning, consistent expectations and activities that meet their needs.
Below is a link to the Ofsted website, which has copies of our historic reports, available to download
Fircroft Ofsted Reports