Summer Term – Y6 Learning from Home Activities - Week beginning 6th July 2020
Hello year 6,
The countdown is on! Only two more weeks of your Fircroft journey left…
We want to thank you for the lovely work you have sent in to us and the hard work you have put in over the last few weeks.
This week, we would like to film our songs for the Lion King so if you could record yourself or have someone else record you (in landscape please!), then email it to us so we can add you into the video.
Also, it would be great fun to organise some entertaining activities for the last week so we are hoping lots of you will send us a sweet baby picture of yourself to use in a game called, Guess the Baby! There are further instructions in the optional box on the grid.
Miss Patel & Mr Mackay
We and the parents are excited to tell you about the leavers’ sweatshirts for 2020. If you are attending school, you will complete the form in class and take it home to your parents to check on Monday. If you are not still learning from home, please download the word document below and complete it with your parents. Then email it back to us by Wednesday 8th July.
Here is a selection of the work completed this week. We really want to keep sharing what you have been up to so please keep the pictures coming! Simply email us at email@example.com.
Learning from Home activities
Here is a copy of your Learning from Home activity list. The parts coloured in grey are to be completed on Friday if you are attending school from Monday to Thursday.
At the bottom of this page are all the files that you will need for this week's activities.
Here is Mr Benserghin’s video lesson which is about describing your local area.
SPaG Video - Verb Tenses
Lion King music
Please practise singing the songs for us to record this week. If you are at home, please have someone record you in landscape and try to have the window or light source behind the camera. You need to be facing the camera (& and the window if you're inside) so that your face isn't in shadow.
- Computing Design an APP
- English activity 1 reading comprehension
- English activity 2 comic strip
- English activity 2 comic strip.pptx
- English activity 2 comic strip template
- English activity 3 SPaG verbs and tenses
- Gaming safely online
- Lion King Art
- Maths Arithmetic Paper 13
- Maths Lesson 1 Vertically opposite angles
- Maths Lesson 2 Angles in a triangle missing angles
- Maths Lesson 3 Angles in special quadrilaterals
- Maths Lesson 4 Angles in regular polygons
- PSHE Growth Mindset
- RE Buddhist symbols and meanings.pptx
- RE Buddhist symbols and meanings activities
- Spanish Word Bank Year 6
- Summer Term Y6 Learning from Home Activities Week beginning 6th July 2020
- Year 6 Leavers Sweatshirt Form